Tickets for admission are available at the gate or at a reduced rate online in advance (online sales begin March 1). For more details, visit our "tickets" page.
Fiddler's Grove provides RV sites and dry camping. For more information on camping, check out our "camping" page.
Food and craft vendors will be on site. Coolers and food are allowed but please keep in mind that we are alcohol free! For more information, take a look at our "vendors" page.
The program will be finalized early Spring! Use the "Schedule" link to check out past programs to get an idea of what the weekend will look like. As soon as all 2017 musicians have confirmed, we will post a detailed schedule.
COMPETITIONS, PRIZE $ and RULES
All competitions take place on the Main Stage on Saturday. Advance registration will take place online. For more information, please read over the details of the competitions.
Due to popular request, we have re-evaluated our “no pet” policy. We are going to try this out this year, with following years dependent upon how it goes! If you plan to bring your pet, please read the following guidelines thoroughly and plan to notify gate-workers of your pet upon arrival so that you can sign the liability statement. Thank you!
- CONTROL Dogs must be kept under control at all times and not permitted to run loose. Dogs must be kept leashed and in your camping area. Under no circumstances are allowed in the stage/audience area.
- LIABILITY Fiddler’s Grove is not responsible for any injury to a dog, or for any injury or damage caused by a dog. They owner of the dog shall be liable for all damages caused by their dog.
- HOLD HARMLESS, INDEMNIFICATION: The owner of a dog brought to Fiddler’s Grove shall save, indemnify and hold Fiddlers Grove, Inc., its directors, officers, and employees, harmless from any claim, damages (whether exemplary of punitive), court costs or demand whatsoever arising out of any property damage or injury caused by the dog.
- BARKING: Owners shall remove any dog that barks or otherwise disrupts the peace of Fiddler’s Grove.
- VACCINATIONS: All dogs brought to the Fiddler’s Grove facility must have record proof of current up to date rabies vaccinations.
- WASTE: Owners shall pick up animal waste if deposited in any area where people might camp or ambulate.
FESTIVAL POLICIES (RULES)
Fiddler’s Grove is a family event. As a matter of public safety, alcoholic beverages, and illegal drugs are not allowed on the grounds.
AC may not be used on 15 amp sites. Generators may only be used except in the area reserved for them up in the field across from the barn.
Anyone violating our alcohol / illegal drug / pet policy, or behaving in a way that endangers the safety or enjoyment of others will be quietly escorted out the gate. No refunds will be provided.
For further information, check this entire website at www.fiddlersgrove.com, the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/FiddlersGroveINC, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.