The Countdown to May 22 is underway!
Tickets are available at the gate. Children 12 and under always FREE. Details here. Ticket purchase does not include camping.
You are welcome to bring your own! We will also have a few food vendors onsite. Rawhide Rancher makes fantastic hamburgers and related items using their own grassfed black angus beef. Masterpiece Ice Cream has been at Fiddler’s Grove for 10 years. And Sweet Tooth will be back as well, with lemonade, candy apples, popcorn, fried apple pies, etc. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN ICE! Because of the NASCAR race near us on festival weekend, ice tends to be sold out locally, and we are not able to have an ice machine onsite.
Is now complete! Details here!
All competition takes place on Saturday, May 23. No advance registration. All registration takes place beginning at 9:00 am in the Registration Tent (across from the barn). Registration is limited to the first 15 in each category, so plan to register early! More information and rules are posted here.
Due to popular request, we have re-evaluated our “no pet” policy. We are going to try this out this year, with following years dependent upon how it goes! If you plan to bring your pet, please read the following guidelines thoroughly and plan to notify gate-workers of your pet upon arrival so that you can sign the liability statement. Thank you!
• CONTROL Dogs must be kept under control at all times and not permitted to run loose. Dogs must be kept leashed and in your camping area. Under no circumstances are allowed in the stage/audience area.
• LIABILITY Fiddler’s Grove is not responsible for any injury to a dog, or for any injury or damage caused by a dog. They owner of the dog shall be liable for all damages caused by their dog.
• HOLD HARMLESS, INDEMNIFICATION: The owner of a dog brought to Fiddler’s Grove shall save, indemnify and hold Fiddlers Grove, Inc., its directors, officers, and employees, harmless from any claim, damages (whether exemplary of punitive), court costs or demand whatsoever arising out of any property damage or injury caused by the dog.
• BARKING: Owners shall remove any dog that barks or otherwise disrupts the peace of Fiddler’s Grove.
• VACCINATIONS: All dogs brought to the Fiddler’s Grove facility must have record proof of current up to date rabies vaccinations.
• WASTE: Owners shall pick up animal waste if deposited in any area where people might camp or ambulate.
FESTIVAL POLICIES (RULES)
Fiddler’s Grove is a family event. As a matter of public safety, alcoholic beverages, and illegal drugs are not allowed on the grounds.
AC may not be used on 15 amp sites. Generators may only be used except in the area reserved for them up in the field across from the barn.
Anyone violating our alcohol / illegal drug / pet policy, or behaving in a way that endangers the safety or enjoyment of others will be quietly escorted out the gate. No refunds will be provided.
For further information, check this entire website at www.fiddlersgrove.com, the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/FiddlersGroveINC, or use the contact information at http://www.fiddlersgrove.com/contact/.